Page 7 of 11

Re: New cryptic message

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:28 am
by Mexicocacola
WTF DOES 9 SYMBOLIZE

Re: New cryptic message

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:40 am
by cloud999LC
6 is 9 upside down, 6th studio album, and the album's gonna flip you on your head

Re: New cryptic message

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:46 am
by cloud999LC
@hebo yeah you're right one was published before the other

Re: New cryptic message

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:55 am
by gorny540
Ummm 9 songs on the new album?

Re: New cryptic message

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:04 am
by MonsterInYurParasol
gorny540 wrote:Ummm 9 songs on the new album?


I'd be a little disappointed.

Re: New cryptic message

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:09 am
by gorny540
anyone notice the signature between the thumb and the wrist? Looks like it says "Ben Pace" could be who the artist has been for these, and of course could mean nothing

Re: New cryptic message

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:11 am
by ttothebo
cloud999LC wrote:@hebo yeah you're right one was published before the other

Note how they mention that they're on cloud 9.

WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW?

Re: New cryptic message

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:12 am
by ttothebo
gorny540 wrote:anyone notice the signature between the thumb and the wrist? Looks like it says "Ben Pace" could be who the artist has been for these, and of course could mean nothing

Except that it's on all the cryptic messages.

Re: New cryptic message

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:13 am
by MonsterInYurParasol
Welp, I did a search on the name and got pretty much nothing.

Re: New cryptic message

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:42 am
by hollowXcadaver
That issue of Kerrang was out on January the 12th, and the issue of Uncut I'm unsure about, but we first heard about it on the 31st of January.

So it follows that the order is Mojo -> Kerrang -> Uncut.

Which makes our message: "A Stitch In Time Will Save You 9, But.. Some Things You Can't Fix, So.. If You Find.."

Re: New cryptic message

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:44 am
by Mexicocacola
MonsterInYurParasol wrote:
gorny540 wrote:Ummm 9 songs on the new album?


I'd be a little disappointed.

Re: New cryptic message

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:47 am
by gorny540
hollowXcadaver wrote:That issue of Kerrang was out on January the 12th, and the issue of Uncut I'm unsure about, but we first heard about it on the 31st of January.

So it follows that the order is Mojo -> Kerrang -> Uncut.

Which makes our message: "A Stitch In Time Will Save You 9, But.. Some Things You Can't Fix, So.. If You Find.."


The 4th (hopefully last!) one has to come out in NME right? Don't know much about UK magazines but theres always QotSA stuff in there

Re: New cryptic message

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:59 am
by MonsterInYurParasol
Speaking of fixing things, Troy just tweeted some pictures of what appeared to be him trying to fix an amp.

Re: New cryptic message

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:44 am
by lostmyhula
MonsterInYurParasol wrote:Speaking of fixing things, Troy just tweeted some pictures of what appeared to be him trying to fix an amp.

that aint no amp, thats the mixing desk (the mixing desk that confirmed dave on drums i believe) and it looks like they are taking it apart.
which leaves us with 2 options.

1. the recording is finished and mixing is done.

OR

2. the desk isnt working and things arent done.


god i hope its the first option

disclaimer: it may not be either of these options and i may be completely wrong. i will not be held responsible for my own excited words (exaggerations)
:mrgreen:

Re: New cryptic message

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:47 am
by hollowXcadaver
gorny540 wrote:
hollowXcadaver wrote:That issue of Kerrang was out on January the 12th, and the issue of Uncut I'm unsure about, but we first heard about it on the 31st of January.

So it follows that the order is Mojo -> Kerrang -> Uncut.

Which makes our message: "A Stitch In Time Will Save You 9, But.. Some Things You Can't Fix, So.. If You Find.."


The 4th (hopefully last!) one has to come out in NME right? Don't know much about UK magazines but theres always QotSA stuff in there


Something makes me think there are at least two more left.
Mainly because you would need a long heading to finish off that sentence and they haven't been using long headings, so far.
But NME would certainly be a solid choice! :D

Re: New cryptic message

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:52 am
by MonsterInYurParasol
lostmyhula wrote:
MonsterInYurParasol wrote:Speaking of fixing things, Troy just tweeted some pictures of what appeared to be him trying to fix an amp.

that aint no amp, thats the mixing desk (the mixing desk that confirmed dave on drums i believe) and it looks like they are taking it apart.
which leaves us with 2 options.

1. the recording is finished and mixing is done.

OR

2. the desk isnt working and things arent done.


god i hope its the first option

disclaimer: it may not be either of these options and i may be completely wrong. i will not be held responsible for my own excited words (exaggerations)
:mrgreen:


I can't even spot studio equipment. Jeeeeeez.

Re: New cryptic message

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:57 am
by lostmyhula
a stitch in time will save you 9, but...some things you cant fix, so...if you find...some holey dimes, then buy it on JUNE 6.


I AM JESUS, THANK ME LATER

:D


june 6 would seem reasonable though

Re: New cryptic message

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:04 am
by hollowXcadaver
lostmyhula wrote:a stitch in time will save you 9, but...some things you cant fix, so...if you find...some holey dimes, then buy it on JUNE 6.


I AM JESUS, THANK ME LATER

:D


june 6 would seem reasonable though

I'm not sure why but reading this made me burst into laughter.
Great ending though

Re: New cryptic message

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:05 am
by lostmyhula
hollowXcadaver wrote:
lostmyhula wrote:a stitch in time will save you 9, but...some things you cant fix, so...if you find...some holey dimes, then buy it on JUNE 6.


I AM JESUS, THANK ME LATER

:D


june 6 would seem reasonable though

I'm not sure why but reading this made me burst into laughter.
Great ending though

hahaha this is the kind of thing that gets me through the pain of waiting

Re: New cryptic message

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:07 am
by hollowXcadaver